The Principal Team
Welcome to our page! Here you will find out what we have been up to and we will also share any important information.
Head Girl - Ella
Head Boy - Rijaal
Deputy Head Girl - Alex
Deputy Head Boy - Corey
Being Head Girl/Boy is an important job! Here are just some of the roles and responsibilities we have undertaken this year:
- Showing visitors around the school, informing them of all the activities that happen during school life
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquires when necessary
- Leading school council meetings and putting together agendas
- Attending PTA meetings when and as needed
- Being part of the interview process for new staff, this may showing applicants around the school
- Leading and taking an active part in raising money for the school
- Supporting all children in the school
- Representing the school at formal occasions
- Setting a good example to the other children at school and in the community.
- Any other job deemed necessary by the Head teacher
Hi! We are your HEAD GIRL and HEAD BOY - Ella and Rijaal. We take our job very seriously and we have already undertaken so many important responsibilities this year. We helped employee our new Head Teacher Mrs Speedy by providing some testing interview questions, we have given tours around our school and we are responsible for updating the website! We are having a great time....watch out for more updates.