The Principal Team
Welcome to our page! Here you will find out what we have been up to and we will also share any important information.
Head Girl - Daisy Head Boy - Jaydyn
Deputy Head Girl - Maddie Deputy Head Boy - Marley
Being Head Girl/Boy is an important job! Here are just some of the roles and responsibilities we have undertaken this year:
- Showing visitors around the school, informing them of all the activities that happen during school life
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquires when necessary
- Leading school council meetings and putting together agendas
- Attending PTA meetings when and as needed
- Being part of the interview process for new staff, this may showing applicants around the school
- Leading and taking an active part in raising money for the school
- Supporting all children in the school
- Representing the school at formal occasions
- Setting a good example to the other children at school and in the community.
- Any other job deemed necessary by the Head teacher
Let's hear from the Principal Team and our Head Girl and Head Boy!
Daisy West says. "I enjoy being on School Council because we are able to make our school a better place; I have taken lots of pleasure in showing visitors around school and helping at fundraising activities."
Jaydyn Bolton says, "I enjoy being on The School Council because we get to put our ideas forward and help the school become a better place. My best memory was when we made £559.39 at our Red Nose Day event."