The Principal Team
Welcome to our page! Here you will find out what we have been up to and we will also share any important information.
Head Girl - Chloe
Head Boy - Noah
Deputy Head Girl - Nikola
Deputy Head Boy - Abdullah
Being Head Girl/Boy is an important job! Here are just some of the roles and responsibilities we have undertaken this year:
- Showing visitors around the school, informing them of all the activities that happen during school life
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquires when necessary
- Leading school council meetings and putting together agendas
- Attending PTA meetings when and as needed
- Being part of the interview process for new staff, this may showing applicants around the school
- Leading and taking an active part in raising money for the school
- Supporting all children in the school
- Representing the school at formal occasions
- Setting a good example to the other children at school and in the community.
- Any other job deemed necessary by the Head teacher
Let's hear from the Principal Team and our Head Girl and Head Boy!
Chloe says, "I am keen to be a part of Whoberley's School Council because I am excited to help other people and very keen to help with the talent shows and fund-raising."
Noah says, "I am keen to be a part of Whoberley's School COuncil because I want to make a positive change to the school and make it a better place for everyone. I take my role as Head Boy very seriously."